October blood drive schedule
By From staff reports
Published in News on September 30, 2013 1:46 PM
The following is the October blood drive schedule for the Wayne County chapter of the American Red Cross:
* Oct. 1 from 12:30 to 5 p.m. at SPX Transformer Solutions Inc.
* Oct. 3 from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Goldsboro Milling.
* Oct. 5 from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Berkeley Mall.
* Oct. 8 from 1:30 to 6 p.m. at the Red Cross chapter house, 600 N. George St.
* Oct. 9 from noon to 4:30 p.m. at AT&T Goldsboro.
* Oct. 10 from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Eastern Wayne High School and 2 to 6:30 p.m. at Meadow Lane Elementary School.
* Oct. 11 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Wayne Memorial Hospital.
* Oct. 15 from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Charles B. Aycock High School.
* Oct. 16 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Strickland Insurance Co. and from 2:30 to 7 p.m. at Pikeville Church.
* Oct. 19 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at May's Chapel Church in Dudley.
* Oct. 22 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Wayne Country Day School and from 2:30 to 7 p.m. at Eureka United Methodist Church.
* Oct. 23 from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Mount Olive College and from 2 to 6:30 p.m. at Eastern Wayne Middle School.
* Oct. 24 from 1:30 to 6 p.m. at Mount Olive Presbyterian Church, sponsored by Southern Bank and Trust Co.
* Oct. 31 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the public works maintenance center at 1601 Clingman St. for city employees.
For more information on any of the blood drives, or to become a blood drive sponsor, call the Red Cross at 919-735-7201.