Wayne County grand jury hands down indictments on 28 people
By John Joyce
Published in News on October 20, 2013 1:50 AM
In addition to the indictments in the Kennedy McLaurin murder case, a Wayne County grand jury has handed up other indictments.
* Edquan Moranta Battle, 26, 900 Evergreen Ave., attempted first-degree murder, discharging a firearm into an occupied conveyance in operation.
* Kenya Tyree Floyd, 24, 505 Cardinal Drive, attempted first-degree murder, discharging a firearm into an occupied conveyance in operation.
* Randy Avon Thompson, 34, 4709 Indian Springs Road, obstructing justice, steal, alter or destroy evidence.
* Santonio Monquail James, 24, 106 Fisher Drive, breaking and entering, larceny pursuant to breaking and entering, possession of stolen goods, driving while license revoked.
* Gayle Denise Brown, 39, 2112 Old Smithfield Road, breaking and entering a motor vehicle, financial transaction card theft, financial transaction card fraud, habitual felon.
* Javarius Williams, 20, 2807 McClain St., possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, discharging a firearm into an occupied moving vehicle.
* Natividad Domingo, 33, 202 Haywood Drive, attempted financial identity theft.
* Valencia Ana Veronica Ruiz, 38, of Faison, financial identity theft.
* Collin Lee Johnson, 19, 100 Delia Trail, possession with intent to sell and deliver a controlled substance.
*James Ellis White, 30, 222 W. Boundary St., obstructing justice, steal, alter or destroy evidence.
* Mitchell Ray Bragg, 28, 232 Ferry Bridge Road, burning of a barn, burning of personal property.
* Jonathan Chad Williams, no age listed, 205 N. Woodridge Drive, insurance fraud, obtaining property by false pretense.
* Benjamin Adonis Thomas, 35, 3756 Maple Grove Drive, first-degree murder.
* Shemeki Rose Nixon, 32, 1601 Cuyler Best Road, assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
* Denisha Todd, 19, 1304 Olivia Lane, common law robbery.
* Dominique Gail Worrell, 24, 214 Seymour Drive, assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
* Casey Roberto Maddox, 118 Pearlie Drive, attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon, second-degree kidnapping, assault by pointing a gun.
* Classie Dawson, 50, 103 Sawood Place, first-degree burglary, armed robbery, attempted armed robbery, second-degree robbery.
* Tavares Monderio Allen, 21, 1802 John Court, fist-degree sexual offense, robbery with a dangerous weapon.
* Montrel Keith Crawford, 17, 1213 Franklin St., first-degree sexual offense, robbery with a dangerous weapon.
* Christopher Michael Vaughn, 31, 106 Quaker Drive, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
* Rahnik Holloman, 28, 100 Wakefield Drive, forgery, uttering.
* Kevin Deshan Flanagan, 23, 306 S. Herman St., possession of a controlled substance, second-degree trespassing, carrying a concealed gun.
* Kimberly Jane Dexter, 48, 620 Woodland Church Road, larceny, carrying a concealed gun.
* Calvin Louis Ferebee, 51, 807 Argo St., possession of a controlled substance, resisting a public officer, transporting a child in the open bed of a truck.
* Reginald Lamar Hodges, 25, 1027 Maple St., fleeing to elude arrest, careless and reckless driving, resisting, driving while license revoked.
* Miguel Valdez Phillips, 25, 312 E. New Hope Road, possession with intent to sell and deliver a controlled substance.
* Joshua Kane Nichols, 24, of Fayetteville, forgery of an instrument, uttering a forged instrument, obtaining property by false pretense.