Red Cross sets blood drives
By From staff reports
Published in News on March 16, 2014 1:50 AM
Here is the April blood drive schedule for the Wayne County chapter of the American Red Cross:
* April 3 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for city employees at the Public Works Maintenance Center.
* April 8 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Chevrolet of Goldsboro.
* April 12 from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Berkeley Mall.
* April 18 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Wayne Memorial Hospital.
* April 21 from 2:30 to 7 p.m. at Eureka United Methodist Church.
* April 22 from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Goldsboro Milling Co.
* April 24 from 1:30 to 6 p.m. for Southern Bank and Trust at Mount Olive Presbyterian Church.
* April 29 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Wayne Community College and from 2 to 6:30 p.m. at Carver Elementary School.
For more information, call the Red Cross at 919-735-7201.