June blood drive schedule
By Becky Barclay
Published in News on May 26, 2014 1:51 PM
Here is the June blood drive schedule for the Wayne County chapter of the American Red Cross:
* June 10 from 1:30 to 6 p.m. at the Red Cross chapter building at 600 N. George St.
* June 11 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for Wayne County employees at the Red Cross chapter building at 600 N. George St.
* June 13 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Wayne Memorial Hospital.
* June 14 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Berkeley Mall.
* June 18 from 3:30 to 8 p.m. at Pikeville Church.
* June 19 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at O'Berry Center.
* June 26 from 1:30 to 6 p.m., sponsored by Southern Bank and Trust, at Mount Olive Presbyterian Church.
* June 28 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Goldsboro Pediatrics.
For more information about these or other blood drives or to sponsor a blood drive, call the Red Cross at 919-735-7201.