September blood drive schedule
By Staff Reports
Published in News on August 24, 2014 1:50 AM
Here is the September blood drive schedule for the Wayne County chapter of the American Red Cross:
* Sept. 2 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at O'Berry Center.
* Sept. 3 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Wayne Community College.
* Sept. 4 from 2 to 6:30 p.m. at St. Stephens Episcopal Church.
* Sept. 9 from 1:30 to 6 p.m. at the Red Cross chapter at 600 N. George St.
* Sept. 23 from 8:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. at Spring Creek High School.
* Sept. 24 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Goldsboro High School.
* Sept. 25 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Rosewood High School.
* Sept. 26 from 1 to 5:30 p.m. at Sam's Club.
* Sept. 27 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base Community Center and Berkeley Mall.
For more information about these drives and others or to sponsor a blood drive, call the Red Cross office at 919-735-7201.