Golf -- Warriors finish third at Wedgewood
By Rudy Coggins
Published in Sports on September 3, 2004 1:58 PM
GREENVILLE -- Brittney Taylor fired an 88 as Eastern Wayne finished third in a three-team, non-conference match Thursday afternoon at Greenville Country Club.
Harper Pridgen fired an 82 for Wilson Fike, which emerged the team winner with a 173. Host J.H. Rose was second with 205, followed by the Warriors with a 206.
Janelle Archer complemented Taylor with an 118. Teammates Ashley Smith, Megan Sutton and Heather Raczkowski also participated in the match.
Eastern Wayne (0-2) travels to Lane Tree next Tuesday for an Eastern Carolina 3-A Conference match.
Other Local Sports
- Wayne County rally falls short
- Wayne County 10U All-Stars advance
- OUTDOORS - Ladyfish pack big bite
- senior legion boxscore
- Junior legion teams enjoy victories
- Edenton takes series lead against Wayne County
- Wayne North avenges loss to Wayne South
- Zach Wright will play in showcase game
- OPINION- Some athletes should fade away
- Edenton beats Post 11 to even series