News-Argus announces new sports editor -- Neil Fuller Arrives
By Mike Rouse
Published in Sports on January 4, 2005 1:56 PM
Neil Fuller has been appointed sports editor of the Goldsboro News-Argus.
Fuller is a former copy editor for Nando, a Raleigh-based Internet site where he was responsible for sports and political content. Earlier, he was associate sports editor of the Daily Record in Dunn for four years.
He earned degrees in history and political science at Pfeiffer University in Meisenheimer, where he was managing editor of the Pfeiffer News.
A native of Johnston County, Fuller lives near Princeton. He is married to the former Jill Sommer of Houston, Texas. The couple has a 10-year-old daughter, Amber, and a two-year-old English bulldog named Matilda.
As sports editor of the News-Argus, Fuller succeeds David Williams, who has joined the News-Leader of Fremont and Princeton as sportswriter and news reporter.
Other Local Sports
- Wayne County rally falls short
- Wayne County 10U All-Stars advance
- OUTDOORS - Ladyfish pack big bite
- senior legion boxscore
- Junior legion teams enjoy victories
- Edenton takes series lead against Wayne County
- Wayne North avenges loss to Wayne South
- Zach Wright will play in showcase game
- OPINION- Some athletes should fade away
- Edenton beats Post 11 to even series