Eagle girls split with Terra Ceia
Published in Sports on November 27, 2005 2:20 AM
PANTEGO -- Brooke Norris collected a team-high 13 points in Wayne Christian's 47-39, non-conference loss at Terra Ceia.
Norris also pulled down four rebounds for the Eagles, who fell to 1-6 overall. They continue play at home Monday against Class 1-A Carolina Christian Conference opponent Johnston Christian.
Brittany Sullivan provided 10 points, while Michelle Krug chipped in seven points and three rebounds.
Wayne Christian's junior varsity girls tuned up for their Class 1-A Carolina Christian Conference opener with a 22-10, non-conference conquest of Terra Ceia.
Hanna Kaler paced the unbeaten Eagles with 12 points and six rebounds. Shelle Anderson recorded six points and four rebounds for Wayne Christian, which entertains CCC foe Johnston Christian on Monday.
The Eagles are 4-0 overall.
Other Local Sports
- Wayne County rally falls short
- Wayne County 10U All-Stars advance
- OUTDOORS - Ladyfish pack big bite
- senior legion boxscore
- Junior legion teams enjoy victories
- Edenton takes series lead against Wayne County
- Wayne North avenges loss to Wayne South
- Zach Wright will play in showcase game
- OPINION- Some athletes should fade away
- Edenton beats Post 11 to even series