Jackson nominated for McDonald's game
By News-Argus Staff
Published in Sports on December 8, 2005 1:58 PM
Goldsboro senior point guard Chevoya Jackson has been nominated as a candidate for the McDonald's All-American game that will be played in San Diego on March 29, 2006.
The annual McDonald's game is a nationally recognized showcase for the top high school basketball talent in the United States.
A selection committee of prominent high school coaches, prep scouts and media from across the country choose the nation's top graduating high school boy and girl basketball players from a pool of approximately 2,500 seniors. The team will likely be decided in February of 2006.
Other Local Sports
- Wayne County rally falls short
- Wayne County 10U All-Stars advance
- OUTDOORS - Ladyfish pack big bite
- senior legion boxscore
- Junior legion teams enjoy victories
- Edenton takes series lead against Wayne County
- Wayne North avenges loss to Wayne South
- Zach Wright will play in showcase game
- OPINION- Some athletes should fade away
- Edenton beats Post 11 to even series