29th annual Greater Goldsboro Road Run held
By News-Argus Staff
Published in Sports on April 1, 2007 2:11 AM
Steve Kozischek won the 10 kilometer race at the 29th annual Greater Goldsboro Road Run as 234 participants competed in the event Saturday.
Kozischek crossed the finish line with a time of 37:21, coming in ahead of Jeff Lanning (38:21) and Steve Frank (39:05).
In the women's 10K run, Dee Dee Dotterty finished first with a time of 44:52, ahead of Laura Jaczynski (50:19) and Carla Nolan (51:05).
In the 5K race, Joshua Sanderson ran an impressive 18:20, with Carson Sasser (18:27) barely nipping Louis Pelsang (18:27) for second place.
For the women, Paula Baldasno won the 5K race with a time of 19:38, followed by Patti Frederick (21:00) and AnaRita Eason (23:29)
There was also a one mile fun run, which had 27 participants.
Other Local Sports
- Wayne County rally falls short
- Wayne County 10U All-Stars advance
- OUTDOORS - Ladyfish pack big bite
- senior legion boxscore
- Junior legion teams enjoy victories
- Edenton takes series lead against Wayne County
- Wayne North avenges loss to Wayne South
- Zach Wright will play in showcase game
- OPINION- Some athletes should fade away
- Edenton beats Post 11 to even series