Post 11's game moved to Mount Olive today
By Rudy Coggins
Published in Sports on July 20, 2007 1:47 PM
Due to a stadium conflict, Wayne County Post 11 will open its Area I East Division semifinal-round series at home tonight against Edenton Post 40.
Post 40 shares Hicks Field with Edenton of the Coastal Plain League and it was not available for tonight's game. Post 11 will make back-to-back trips to Hicks Field on Saturday and Sunday for games two and three in the best-of-five series.
All games start at 7 p.m.
Other Local Sports
- Wayne County rally falls short
- Wayne County 10U All-Stars advance
- OUTDOORS - Ladyfish pack big bite
- senior legion boxscore
- Junior legion teams enjoy victories
- Edenton takes series lead against Wayne County
- Wayne North avenges loss to Wayne South
- Zach Wright will play in showcase game
- OPINION- Some athletes should fade away
- Edenton beats Post 11 to even series