Smith records Hole-in-one
By Rudy Coggins
Published in Sports on April 28, 2008 1:48 PM
Kent Smith recently scored a hole-in-one at Goldsboro Municipal Golf Course. Using a 3-iron, Smith aced the 200-yard, par 3 seventh hole.
Playing partners Berry Anderson, Wayne Browning, Kim Smith and Bobby Smith witnessed the feat.
Other Local Sports
- Wayne County rally falls short
- Wayne County 10U All-Stars advance
- OUTDOORS - Ladyfish pack big bite
- senior legion boxscore
- Junior legion teams enjoy victories
- Edenton takes series lead against Wayne County
- Wayne North avenges loss to Wayne South
- Zach Wright will play in showcase game
- OPINION- Some athletes should fade away
- Edenton beats Post 11 to even series