Narron a Huntsville Star
By News-Argus Staff
Published in Sports on April 29, 2008 1:48 PM
Goldsboro native Sam Narron spun six strong innings and clubbed a two-run homer during Huntsville's doubleheader sweep of Jacksonville on Monday afternoon.
The Stars won the suspended game 10-9 and Narron mashed the round-tripper in a regularly-scheduled, 7-2 win. Narron earned his staff-high, fourth win of the season, allowing one earned run on eight hits with two walks and two strikeouts.
Huntsville extended its win streak to six games.
Other Local Sports
- Wayne County rally falls short
- Wayne County 10U All-Stars advance
- OUTDOORS - Ladyfish pack big bite
- senior legion boxscore
- Junior legion teams enjoy victories
- Edenton takes series lead against Wayne County
- Wayne North avenges loss to Wayne South
- Zach Wright will play in showcase game
- OPINION- Some athletes should fade away
- Edenton beats Post 11 to even series