K-Tribe crushes Winston-Salem
Published in Sports on May 26, 2008 1:50 PM
Kinston pounded out 15 hits and crushed Winston-Salem 11-0 at historic Grainger Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Niuman Romero batted 4-for-4, while Cirilo Cumberbatch added three hits and two RBI. Chris De La Cruz contributed two hits and three RBI.
K-Tribe starter Hector Rondon permitted two hits in seven innings for his first decision since July 14, 2007.
Frederick visits Kinston today. Game time is 6 p.m.
Other Local Sports
- Wayne County rally falls short
- Wayne County 10U All-Stars advance
- OUTDOORS - Ladyfish pack big bite
- senior legion boxscore
- Junior legion teams enjoy victories
- Edenton takes series lead against Wayne County
- Wayne North avenges loss to Wayne South
- Zach Wright will play in showcase game
- OPINION- Some athletes should fade away
- Edenton beats Post 11 to even series