Johnson to rehab with Mudcats
By News-Argus Staff
Published in Sports on June 24, 2008 1:49 PM
Josh Johnson, a right-hander for the Florida Marlins, will make a rehabilitation start for Carolina tonight at Five County Stadium.
Johnson made two rehab starts with the Mudats in 2007 after going on the disabled list with an irritated ulnar nerve injury. He eventually underwent Tommy John surgery.
Also, outfielder Josh Willingham is continuing his rehab as he returns from a herniated disc injury that's kept him on the DL since early May.
Other Local Sports
- Wayne County rally falls short
- Wayne County 10U All-Stars advance
- OUTDOORS - Ladyfish pack big bite
- senior legion boxscore
- Junior legion teams enjoy victories
- Edenton takes series lead against Wayne County
- Wayne North avenges loss to Wayne South
- Zach Wright will play in showcase game
- OPINION- Some athletes should fade away
- Edenton beats Post 11 to even series