K-Tribe dropped by Pelicans
Myrtle Beach cranked out 22 hits and blew away Kinston 16-4 at historic Grainger Stadium on Wednesday evening.
The Pelicans plated a run on three consecutive first-inning singles. In the second inning, the visitors sent 10 men to the plate and posted six runs on the board.
Kinston never recovered.
Carlos Rivero led the K-Tribe with three hits.
Other Local Sports
- Wayne County rally falls short
- Wayne County 10U All-Stars advance
- OUTDOORS - Ladyfish pack big bite
- senior legion boxscore
- Junior legion teams enjoy victories
- Edenton takes series lead against Wayne County
- Wayne North avenges loss to Wayne South
- Zach Wright will play in showcase game
- OPINION- Some athletes should fade away
- Edenton beats Post 11 to even series