Hole in one at Goldsboro Municipal Golf Course
By Rudy Coggins
Published in Sports on November 19, 2009 1:46 PM
John Earnest recently recorded his first-ever hole-in-one during a round at Goldsboro Municipal Golf Course.
Earnest aced the par-3, No. 4 hole with a 4-iron.
Playing partners Dan Mooring and Bernie Champagne witnessed the shot.
Other Local Sports
- Walnut Creek to host Pro-Am
- Clinton stops Southern Wayne
- Eagles soar past Bruins
- Princeton community embracing, enjoying football team
- Oyster shell expansion still growing
- Hunter's first bear is state's second heaviest
- Narron inks with UNC
- Trojan women suffer road loss
- Local preps digest
- Falcon Invitational preview