Mooring aces GMGC
By Rudy Coggins
Published in Sports on July 17, 2010 11:06 PM
Dan Mooring recently recorded his second ever hole-in-one at Goldsboro Municipal Golf Course.
Mooring aced the par-3, No. 16 with a 9-iron from the white tees.
Witnessing this event were John Earnest, John Pate and Wayne Bailey.
Other Local Sports
- Coggins: Snow Hill undoubtedly a 'winner'
- Pirates take title in TN
- Hurricanes blow through untouched toward title
- Annual fall ritual officially kicks off Monday
- Stevens: Agents causing headaches
- Walnut Creek LGA
- Local golf courses need rain, less hot weather
- West tops East in All-Star football game
- Stevens: Tiger just isn't Tiger now
- Trojan student-athletes make splash on Presidential Honor Roll