Princeton offenses struggles in loss to Hobbton
By From staff reports
Published in Sports on August 22, 2010 1:51 AM
PRINCETON -- Princeton tallied just 115 yards of offense and Hobbton scored 21 points in the second quarter on its way to a 41-0 victory on Friday night.
Adrian Joyner had the Bulldawgs' three rushing attempts of the game for 37 yards. Princeton quarterback Brad Williamson was 10 for 23 passing for 78 yards.
"We had the ball and had too many times we went three-and-out," said Bulldawgs head coach Russell Williamson. "They kept the ball a lot. We didn't really have it very much. A lot of it's youth. They had a very senior-heavy team. We're really young. A lot of them it's their first varsity game. We're going to be OK."
Princeton (0-1 overall) visits North Moore next Friday.
Other Local Sports
- S. Wayne - W. Craven box
- Local Preps Digest
- Eastern Wayne blanked at Hunt
- Southern Wayne can't hold early lead
- N. Duplin - Southside box
- Wooten's 10-yar scamper seals Rosewood victory
- S. Creek - S. Lenoir box
- Rosewood-Wake Christian box
- Fumbles hurt Gators in loss to South Lenoir
- Rams' defense can't slow Falcons' running game