Chargers dealt loss at The Brittany VI
By Staff Reports
Published in Sports on August 29, 2010 1:51 AM
WILSON -- Tyson Pearson accounted for Wayne Country's Day lone goal in an 8-1 loss to Clinton during The Brittany VI contested at the Gillette Athletic Complex.
Pearson received the team's sportsmanship award after the match. The senior striker has scored goals in four of the Chargers' five matches this season.
Wayne Country Day (2-3-0 overall) plays host to Cape Fear Christian on Monday.
Other Local Sports
- Eagles' Jones picks up third straight meet victory
- Local Preps Digest
- Hisler: Trojan women have high expectations in 2010
- Rosewood and Southern Wayne volleyball
- Rosewood turns back S. Wayne
- Cross country agate
- Tuesday preps
- MOC Fall sneak preview
- Rosewood falls to North Lenoir soccer
- James Kenan ties Spring Creek soccer