Ford scores three goals for Chargers
By From staff reports
Published in Sports on March 24, 2012 11:08 PM
* GREENVILLE -- Wayne Countrry Day rolled past Pope John Paul by a final score of 8-0 on Friday night.
Catherine Ford finished with a hat trick (three goals). Margaret Tanner added two goals in the win. Sarah Best, Mack Thompson and Mollie McDonald each scored a goal.
Best and Crawford Tanner had one assist apiece.
Wayne Country Day (2-3-0) launches its Coastal Plains Independent Conference season at home Tuesday against long-time nemesis Greenfield.
Other Local Sports
- Local Preps Digest
- Kelly delivers game-winning hit
- prep baseball boxes
- Escalante extends hitting streak
- Warriors remain in sole possession of ECC lead
- Chargers let one-goal lead slip away, fall to Knights, 4-1
- Local digest
- Wayne Christian drops W. Country Day
- Wayne Christian - W. Country Day box
- Faith Christian-Berean box