Walnut Creek Ladies Golf news
By Rudy Coggins
Published in Sports on September 5, 2012 1:48 PM
Mary Morris aced hole No. 9, the second of her career, last Friday at Walnut Creek Country Club. Playing partners Evelyn Rose, Penny Ritt and Estelle Jennings witnessed the feat.
Rose emerged the low putts winner during weekly play. Dot Julian and Faye Franklin secured low net and low gross, respectively.
Other Local Sports
- Preps digest: JV, middle school news
- SC-Rosewood tennis box
- Gators open defense of Carolina 1-A Conference girls' tennis title
- Rosewood's Britt seeing glimpses of things to come
- Johnson quickly finds rhythm in Pirates' season opener
- Greene Central opens EPC play with loss to Kinston
- Wise scores lone goal in Wayne Christian's home defeat
- Rosewood drops match at North Johnston
- Shimer, Avila log hat tricks for North Lenoir
- CFCA hands Wayne Christian conference loss