Neal leads Chargers past John Paul II
By From staff reports
Published in Sports on October 12, 2012 1:48 PM
GREENVILLE -- Cody Neal scored 10 seconds into the game and Wayne Country Day rolled to a 6-0 win Thursday afternoon at John Paul II Catholic High School.
Miller Gerrard and Neal finished with two goals apiece. Ramel Carpenter and Matthew Kierski also scored. Matthew Kierski, Thomas Kierski, Danny Lee and Neal each tallied an assist.
The Chargers visit Epiphany today.
Other Local Sports
- Jones surpasses century mark at WCDS
- Walnut Creek Ladies Golf news
- Royal just one part of Rebels' potent running game
- Princeton caps unbeaten conference season with win over Rosewood
- JV football: So. Wayne 42, S. Johnston 25
- JV football: Goldsboro 33, Princeton 6
- JV football: E. Wayne 31, C.B. Aycock 6
- Warriors sweep ECC cross country meet at So. Wayne
- Ayden-Grifton needs 4 sets to beat Goldsboro
- CBA sweeps So. Wayne in ECC volleyball action