Hobbton drains game-winning 3-pointer at buzzer
By From staff reports
Published in Sports on December 12, 2012 1:47 PM
PRINCETON -- Hobbton hit a 3-pointer at the buzzer at the end of regulation and escaped with a 66-63, double-overtime win against Princeton on Tuesday evening.
Michael Wooten led the Bulldogs with 17 points. Colby Lewis supplied 10 points and Tanner Woodard had eight.
Princeton (4-2 overall) entertains Corinth-Holders on Friday.
Other Local Sports
- Preps digest: JV, middle school roundup
- Wednesday's prep basketball boxes
- Golden Falcons handle Rams in girls' hoops
- Ladybirds rally, defeat Cougars
- Warriors take pair of road wins
- Rocky Mount matmen stop Princeton
- Cleveland out-grapples short-handed Aycock
- WCDS boys suffer 1st loss of the season
- Hungry Firebirds hold Cougars to 10 second-half points
- Spring Creek upends Hobbton