Princeton's Massengill hits 1,000 points for career
By News-Argus Staff
Published in Sports on February 6, 2013 1:47 PM
PRINCETON -- Savanna Massengill surpassed the 1,000-point mark for her career in Princeton's 44-6 victory over North Duplin on Tuesday evening.
Massengill finished with 10 points, eight rebounds and four assists. Charley Cox led the Bulldogs with 14 points and six steals. Tori Paul supplied six points.
Casey Thornton, Mikaya Koch and Jordan Jones each had two points for the Rebels.
Princeton (11-7 overall, 5-2 CC) entertains Neuse Charter tonight. North Duplin (2-18, 0-7) travels to Ayden-Grifton on Friday.
Other Local Sports
- Southern Wayne wrestling boxes
- Young Saints show maturity on the mat
- CBA grapplers have no trouble
- AG boys pull away from Spring Creek
- Neuse Charter sinks Princeton boys
- GC boys stop SouthWest in OT
- Princeton girls sail through Neuse Charter
- Royals flush Trojan men in league play
- MOC begins new chapter in women's athletics program
- Trojan women drop 4th consecutive outing