Neuse Charter sinks Princeton boys
By News-Argus Staff
Published in Sports on February 7, 2013 1:47 PM
PRINCETON -- Neuse Charter rallied from a double-digit deficit in the second half and defeated Princeton 45-43 on Wednesday night.
The teams split the regular-season series.
Treshawn Charles led Neuse Charter with 20 points.
Tanner Woodard paced Princeton with 19 points.
Princeton (9-12 overall) travels to Goldsboro on Friday night.
Other Local Sports
- WCDS' Thomas hits 1,000-point mark
- Chargers' Best surpasses 1,000 points for her career
- Trojan men's basketball team has adopted well to new philosophy
- MOC women's lacrosse team rolls to first-ever win
- Rosewood's Guthrie signs with Campbell
- CBA's Devin Hall finishes state 3-A runner-up in 1-meter diving
- Southern Wayne wrestling boxes
- Young Saints show maturity on the mat
- CBA grapplers have no trouble
- AG boys pull away from Spring Creek