Princeton boys fall to perennial power Wallace-Rose Hill
By News-Argus Staff
Published in Sports on February 26, 2013 1:47 PM
TEACHEY -- Wallace-Rose Hill started strong offensively early and rolled past Princeton, 80-57, in the NCHSAA 1-A playoffs Monday evening.
Michael Wooten led Princeton with 21 points. Colby Norris tallied 14. Jamal Morgan and Tanner Woodard logged eight and seven points, respectively.
The Dogs ended the year 9-17 overall.
Other Local Sports
- Wednesday's prep playoff boxes
- Rosewood boys fall to top-seeded East Carteret
- E. Wayne nets season-opening win
- Chargers deliver stunning blow at Lee Gymnasium
- James Kenan girls upend Goldsboro
- Warriors' man-to-man pressure drowns Knights
- CBA girls match Havelock's intensity, advances to 3rd round
- Falcons continue to soar in postseason
- Trojan men triumph on senior night
- Late scoring drought dooms MOC women