CBA boys claim ECC 3A track meet
By News-Argus Staff
Published in Sports on April 12, 2013 1:47 PM
LaGRANGE -- Charles B. Aycock claimed a four-team Eastern Carolina 3-A Conference meet at North Lenoir on Thursday afternoon.
The Golden Falcons recorded 86 points and Eastern Wayne was second with 57. South Johnston compiled a score of 46 and North Lenoir was fourth with 28 points.
Aycock's Austin Snowden prevailed in the 300-meter hurdles and Jerry Huffman won the 800 meters. Marvin Alexander seized the 3,200 meters and Andre South finished first in the discus.
The Golden Falcons also won the 400- and 3,200-meter relays.
Eastern Wayne bested the competition in the 1,600-meter relay.
Other Local Sports
- Local Preps Digest
- Mount Olive women's lacrosse clinches winning season
- Mount Olive takes two from Limestone
- Greater Goldsboro Road Run results
- Goldsboro Tennis Association looks restore county's tradition
- More than 300 runners participate in Greater Goldsboro Road Race
- Golden Falcons triumph on 7th-inning error
- Rosewood-Goldsboro tennis boxscore
- Thursday's prep baseball boxscores
- North Duplin stops Rosewood in 8 innings