Eagles drop non-conference tennis match to Greenfield
By News-Argus Staff
Published in Sports on May 3, 2013 1:47 PM
WILSON -- Christopher Easom claimed the lone singles point in Wayne Christian's 7-2, non-conference loss to Greenfield at the Barto College Tennis Complex on Thursday afternoon.
Easom defeated the Knights' Marshall Hunt 6-1, 6-4.
Easom teamed up with Hunter Timmerman to beat Walker Gliarmis-Markus Newberg 8-3 at No. 1 doubles.
The Eagles dropped to 5-6 overall.
Other Local Sports
- Local Preps Digest
- Princeton finishes unbeaten against league opponents
- prep baseball boxes
- North Duplin clinches Carolina 1-A Conference title
- Mount Olive women's soccer signs six players
- Goldsboro Elite Martial Arts hosts two-day testing
- Cole headed to St. Andrews
- Goldsboro MGC now hosting PGA Family Course
- C.B. Aycock advances to ECC tournament finals
- Ayden-Grifton slips past Goldsboro on baseball diamond