Spring Creek spring sports awards
By News-Argus Staff
Published in Sports on May 24, 2013 1:47 PM
SEVEN SPRINGS -- Coaches at Spring Creek High School recognized their spring sports athletes during a season-ending awards ceremony.
Awards were presented in seven sports.
The recipients were:
* Women's soccer: Coach's Award -- Rheanna Reid; Offensive Award -- Maddy Harkay; Defensive Award -- Grecia Aguirre.
* Women's track and field: Coach's Award -- Diana Carreno; MVP -- Cassidy Goff.
* Men's track and field: Coach's Award -- Juan Vega; Most Improved -- Alex Ambriz; MVP -- Carlos Osorio-Garcia.
* Baseball: Coach's Award -- Allen Coor; Hustle Award -- Mason Harkay; Gator Award -- Matt Rogers; All-Carolina 1-A Conference -- Logan Miller, Luke Miller and Chad Spurgeon.
* Men's tennis: Most Improved -- Thomas Edwards; Gator Award -- Will Daly; MVP -- Daniel Krentz; All-Carolina 1-A Conference -- Krentz.
* Softball: Gator Award -- Sydney Ocker; Most Improved -- Martha Morton; All-Carolina 1-A Conference -- Rachel McCollum.
* Men's golf: Most Improved -- Nathan Tanner; Gator Award -- Justin Price; MVP -- Kyle Stone; All-Carolina 1-A Conference -- Stone.