Trojan men fall
By UMO Sports Information
Published in Sports on January 11, 2014 11:33 PM
UMO Sports Information
TIGERSVILLE, S.C. -- Three-pointers by Dontrell Brite and Ewon Wright in the final 29 seconds cut a nine-point deficit down to three, but University of Mount Olive's rally came up short as the Trojans fell to North Greenville 97-91 on Satuday in Conference Carolinas action.
Brite led Mount Olive with 20 points and six assists. Jordan McCain supplied 16 points and eight rebounds. John Wieland and Kendall Hargrove added 10 points apiece.
Mount Olive returns to action Wednesday as the Trojans travel to Due West, S.C., to take on Erskine in a Conference Carolinas match-up. Tip-off is 7:30 p.m.
Other Local Sports
- UMO's Heller hit recruiting trail in offseason
- UMO men's volleyball tabbed to win Conference Carolinas
- Preps digest: Middle school results
- WCDS boys defeat Epiphany
- Wayne Country Day girls snap 6-game skid
- Eagles place 4th; Golden Falcons struggle
- Goldsboro's Rains inducted into N.C. USSSA Hall of Fame
- prep basketball boxes
- Ms. King surprised, humbled by induction
- UMO women pick up road victory