UMO women pick up road victory
By UMO Sports Information
Published in Sports on January 11, 2014 11:33 PM
UMO Sports Information
TIGERSVILLE, S.C. -- Jasmine McDonald recorded a double-double with 20 points and 10 rebounds to lead the University of Mount Olive to a 75-64 win on Saturday afternoon at Conference Carolinas opponent North Greenville.
The Trojans' Kirksten Mitchell had 15 points and five rebounds. Katie Paschal scored 13 points and dished out five assists. Ty Wallace added 11 points and four rebounds.
Mount Olive used an opening 9-0 run to start the game off and the lead remained in the hands of the Trojans.
Mount Olive (8-5, 3-2 CC) returns to action Wednesday as the Trojans travel to Due West, S.C., to take on Erskine in a Conference Carolinas match-up. Tip-off is 5:30 p.m.
Other Local Sports
- Trojans' women's indoor track tabbed to share 2nd place, according to preseason poll
- Crossroads-Wayne Christian box score
- Gators' play tough 'D' in the "The Swamp"
- Eagles start strong, but Colts gallop to CCC boys' win
- UMO's Heller hit recruiting trail in offseason
- UMO men's volleyball tabbed to win Conference Carolinas
- Preps digest: Middle school results
- WCDS boys defeat Epiphany
- Wayne Country Day girls snap 6-game skid
- Eagles place 4th; Golden Falcons struggle