Dr. Bennie Flint King, 55, of Oak Island passed away on Thursday, January 5, 2023 at New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He was born May 30, 1967 in Columbus County, the son of Bennie Kelton King and Annette Duncan King. He was a proud graduate of NC State University and NC State College of Veterinary Medicine. He practiced at Oak Island Animal Hospital for 27 years. He was an avid fisherman and loved to cook for his family and friends. He is survived by his wife, Traci Wall King; parents, Bennie Kelton King and Annette Duncan King of Ash; brother, Harry King of Ash; sister, Daphne King Mintz and husband, Tommy of Ash; niece, LeAnna Mintz of Ash; and nephews, Matthew Mintz of Greenville, SC and Jonathan Mintz of Ash; cousin, Scott Smith. Funeral service will be conducted 2 p.m. Sunday, January 8, at Peacock Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Sterling Sarvis officiating. Serving as pallbearers will be Dr. Ron Harris, Dr. Howard Chappell, Dr. Scott Chandler, Dr. Brian Killough, David Eagle and Dr. Kevin Jones. Honorary pallbearers will be Dr. Nicole Jones, Dr. Bill Rabon and Dr. Jim Rabon. Visitation will be one hour prior to the service. Online condolences may be made at www.peacockfuneralhome.net . To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Dr. Bennie Flint King, please visit our floral store.
To plant a tree in memory of Oak Dr. Bennie Flint King as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Christmas quilt to be raffled at Winterfest 2022
- ‘American Pickers’ returning to North Carolina
- Lea Island Motus Tower contributing to global bird tracking network
- Brunswick Town Chapter NSDAR and Friends of Fort Caswell Rifle Range honor veterans
- 2022 Midterm Election results are in
- Halloween events across Brunswick County this week
- Hurricane Ian makes landfall in South Carolina
- Holden Beach BOC picks former NC Court of Appeals judge to fill vacant seat
- Shane Handy hired as West Brunswick’s next football coach
- Sunset Beach moves forward with two projects
- Best of Brunswick Survey opens Jan. 4
- Town of Sunset Beach adopts conditional zoning
- Lanes to close on U.S. 17 Business for bridge repair
- Board of Education members hear out issues concerning schools
- Karla Squier: A pistol of a woman
- OIB commissioners discuss feeding animals, taxes
- Helen Ann Galloway, Varnamtown
- Dr. Bennie Flint King, Oak Island
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.