Kenneth Foster McLamb, 65, of Ocean Isle Beach, N.C. passed away on Saturday, August 6, 2022, in the Lower Cape Fear Life Care Center, Bolivia, N.C. Kenny was born in Lumberton, N.C. on the fifth of September, 1956 to the late, Roy Lee and Voncille Sealy McLamb. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by a granddaughter, Malia Meyers and two brothers, Ronny McLamb and Roy Lee “Dump” McLamb. Kenny was a U.S. Army veteran and served in the Vietnam War. Surviving are his loving wife, Kelly Riddick McLamb; a son, Kenneth F. McLamb, Jr; a step son; Alan Smith; daughters, Kingslee McLamb, Shauna Britt; a brother; Bobby McLamb; a sister; Peggy McLamb Sessoms and five grandchildren. No services are being planned at this time. Online condolences are encouraged and may be sent to the family at www.fulwoodfuneralservice.com
To plant a tree in memory of Ocean Kenneth Foster McLamb as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- News from BCC
- UScellular Community Connections provides support for academic and athletic organizations
- Brunswick County Sheriff's Office Reports
- New size, creel and season limits adopted for inland fishing waters
- Gimme Shelter fall fundraiser is back!
- Upcoming 2022 Brunswick County Public Meeting Schedule
- McLeod Health partners in nursing education programs
- Brunswick Town Chapter DAR to meet Sept. 14
- OIB Commissioners stop motorized scooter traffic
- Carolina Shores adopts new golf cart rules
- Shell canvas: Local woman creates seashell art
- Brunswick County Schools pauses standards based learning
- Barrie Andrew McMurtrie, Ocean Isle Beach
- Terry Michael Druffel, Ocean Isle Beach
- Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church hosting music, revival
- Woman found dead after being reportedly missing in Calabash
- Rhonda Ruth Richardson Graham, Supply
- DEQ approves permit to reduce PFAS contamination in the Cape Fear River
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.