Mrs. Lizzie Gore Mitchell, age 91, a retired educator, departed this life and entered into the eternal joy of the Lord on Tuesday, May 17, 2022, while at Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center located in Boliva, N.C. She is the wife of Reverend Lonnie Mitchell, Sr., mother of Twanda Mitchell, Terri Mitchell, Reverend Lonnie Mitchell, Jr. and grandmother of Kendrick Morgan. A Celebration of Life Service was held May 24, at Big Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church — 405 Big Macedonia Road, Supply, N.C. Interment followed in the Galloway Cemetery located in Supply.
To plant a tree in memory of Supply Lizzie G. Mitchell as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Hunting season for mourning and white-winged doves opens Sept. 3
- Brunswick County Health Services schedules pop-up vaccination clinics
- Shallotte Elks donate to Brunswick Christian Recovery Center
- Meet local candidates at Mulberry Park
- Price scanning errors found in 32 counties
- H2GO employees top 4,000 days of safety
- Shallotte Elks donate to veterans
- McDonald’s scholarships awarded to local students
- Brunswick County residents speak out about new planned development
- Bash at the Beach team matchups made to bring fans to two-night football jamboree
- West Brunswick doubles down in second year of football jamboree, hosts two night “Bash at the Beach” on Aug. 12 and 13.
- Sunset Beach Planning Board approves final townhome plat
- Brunswick County heroin and fentanyl dealer sentenced to 25 years after conviction in federal jury trial
- Brunswick County woman shocked after $146,052 second-chance win
- Brunswick County real estate market holding strong
- Many consumers do not practice safe leftover storage
- Longwood native reaches new heights
- Bridgette Ashley Todd, Supply
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.