Stephen Anthony Ross Sr., age 79, of Supply, N.C. passed away on Sunday, July 24, 2022. Stephen was born December 16, 1942 in Charlotte, N.C., son of the late Harry Julian Ross, Sr. and Ruth Beck Ross. After graduating from North Mecklenburg High School in 1961 he enlisted in the USN and USAF for four years before being honorable discharged. He was a long haul driver for UPS until his retirement in 1996. His hobbies were piloting his Cessna 172 Cardinal and fishing with family and friends. He was an avid woodworker and took special pride in his work. Everyone who knew him knew his sense of humor and would leave with laughter and smiles. He touched many lives and will be greatly missed. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his second wife and mother of two sons, Sandra Diane Ross, two brothers, Harry Ross, Jr. and Don Ross. Survivors include his current wife, Linda Lineberry of Elkin, N.C.; his first wife, Audrey Joanne Paulier of Milledgeville, Ga.; children, Steve Ross, Jr. (Terri) of Mt. Juliet, Tenn., Alan Ross (Becky) of Huntersville, N.C., Troy Ross of Boca Raton, Fla., Terry Ross (Leslie) of Pace, Fla., and Darel Ross (Kimberly) of Maiden, N.C.; grandchildren, Corey, Kayla, Jared, Avery, Haven, Trey, Sidney, Alex, Trudie, Charlotte, and Stella; five great-grandchildren; sisters, Carol Ann Ross Cox of Smyrna, Del., Rebecca Ross Weisbecker of Absecon, N.J., and Debbie Ross Knowles of N.C.; and many extended family and friends. A service will be held at a later date in Charlotte. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.shallottefunerals.com for the Ross family.
To plant a tree in memory of Supply Stephen Anthony Ross, Sr. as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Hunting season for mourning and white-winged doves opens Sept. 3
- Brunswick County Health Services schedules pop-up vaccination clinics
- Shallotte Elks donate to Brunswick Christian Recovery Center
- Meet local candidates at Mulberry Park
- Price scanning errors found in 32 counties
- H2GO employees top 4,000 days of safety
- Shallotte Elks donate to veterans
- McDonald’s scholarships awarded to local students
- Brunswick County residents speak out about new planned development
- West Brunswick doubles down in second year of football jamboree, hosts two night “Bash at the Beach” on Aug. 12 and 13.
- Bash at the Beach team matchups made to bring fans to two-night football jamboree
- Sunset Beach Planning Board approves final townhome plat
- Brunswick County heroin and fentanyl dealer sentenced to 25 years after conviction in federal jury trial
- Bridgette Ashley Todd, Supply
- Sun Stoppers Window Tinting to sponsor 19th annual Tournament of Champions
- Many consumers do not practice safe leftover storage
- Longwood native reaches new heights
- Brunswick County real estate market holding strong
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.