Walter Marion “ Marty” Fain II, age 57, of Bolivia formerly of Eden, N.C. passed away on Thursday, January 5, 2023. He was born in Eden, NC on July 2, 1965 the son of Glynda H. Walker of Supply, N.C. and the late Walter Marion Fain, Sr. also a step-father, Wayne Walker. Marty was an avid sports fan and his love of animals and being with his family. He will be greatly missed. Surviving in addition to his mother are a sister, Carrie Walker of Supply; aunt, Peggy Bynum of Charlotte, N.C.; several cousins. A celebration for Marty will be held 2 p.m. Sunday January 15, at Fair Funeral Home Chapel, 432 Boone Road, Eden, N.C., 27288 by Pastor Kevin Dunovant officiating. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.whitefuneralservicesupply.com for the Walker family. Memorials may be sent in honor of Marty to the Humane Society. White Funeral and Cremation Service, Supply/Bolivia Chapel.
To plant a tree in memory of Bolivia Walter Marion Fain, II as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Christmas quilt to be raffled at Winterfest 2022
- ‘American Pickers’ returning to North Carolina
- Lea Island Motus Tower contributing to global bird tracking network
- Brunswick Town Chapter NSDAR and Friends of Fort Caswell Rifle Range honor veterans
- 2022 Midterm Election results are in
- Halloween events across Brunswick County this week
- Hurricane Ian makes landfall in South Carolina
- Holden Beach BOC picks former NC Court of Appeals judge to fill vacant seat
- Shane Handy hired as West Brunswick’s next football coach
- Sunset Beach moves forward with two projects
- Town of Sunset Beach adopts conditional zoning
- Best of Brunswick Survey opens Jan. 4
- Lanes to close on U.S. 17 Business for bridge repair
- Karla Squier: A pistol of a woman
- Board of Education members hear out issues concerning schools
- OIB commissioners discuss feeding animals, taxes
- Helen Ann Galloway, Varnamtown
- Dr. Bennie Flint King, Oak Island
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.