Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS
STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA
COUNTY OF WAYNE
The undersigned, Sandra Brown-Simpson, having qualified as Ancillary Executrix of the Ancillary Estate of William Curtis Brown, Deceased, late of Charleston County, South Carolina, with real property in Wayne County, North Carolina, hereby notify all persons, firms, and corporations having claims against the Ancillary Estate to present such claims to the undersigned in care of the undersigned's Attorney at their address on or before January 24, 2019, or this Notice will be pleaded in bar of their recovery. All persons, firms, and corporations indebted to the said Ancillary Estate will please make immediate payment to the above-named Ancillary Executrix.
This the 24th day of October 2018.
Ancillary Estate of
William Curtis Brown
Justin N. Plummer, Esq.
Law Offices of Cheryl David
528 College Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27410
Telephone: (336) 547-9999
Facsimile: (336) 547-9477
October 24, 31, 2018;
November 7, 14, 2018
Save With Us:
Coupons in our Sunday, November 11th edition are worth more than $340!
Give to our Newspapers in Education program to help us provide newspapers as an educational resource in the classroom.
- Obituaries for Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018
- Police make felony arrest in bomb threat case
- Obituaries for Nov. 14, 2018
- Arrest and charge set in school bomb threat case
- UPDATE: Schools evacuated again after more threats
- Obituaries for Nov. 6, 2018
- Obituaries for Nov. 12, 2018
- Obituaries for Nov. 13, 2016
- Neuse River expected to reach flood stage by Thursday
- Police ID teen killed in shooting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.