Details for REQUEST FOR
The University of North
Carolina at Chapel Hill
Frank Porter Graham
Child Development Institute
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill wishes to acquire by lease approximately 2,000 rentable square feet of office space in the Goldsboro, NC area. Lease term desired is five (5) years with two (2) one year renewal options. Possession date by or before January 1, 2019. The deadline for receiving proposals is 4:00 PM, November 10, 2018. For specifications, proposal forms and additional information contact: University Property Office, 103 Airport Drive, Suite 128, CB# 1060, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599. Telephone number: (919) 962-9062, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or UNC Property Office web site at www.property.unc.edu
November 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 2018
Save With Us:
Coupons in our Sunday, November 11th edition are worth more than $340!
Give to our Newspapers in Education program to help us provide newspapers as an educational resource in the classroom.
- Obituaries for Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018
- Arrest and charge set in school bomb threat case
- UPDATE: Schools evacuated again after more threats
- Police make felony arrest in bomb threat case
- Obituaries for Nov. 6, 2018
- Obituaries for Nov. 12, 2018
- Obituaries for Nov. 13, 2016
- Obituaries for Nov. 14, 2018
- Police ID teen killed in shooting
- Gaines crowned Miss Goldsboro 2019
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.