Efton Sager is presented the Order of the Longleaf Pine Tuesday morning by state Rep. John Bell. Sager is a former Wayne County commissioner and state legislator. The award, the highest honor bestowed on a citizen by the governor, was presented during the Wayne County commissioners' meeting. In the background is Commissioner Wayne Aycock.
Save With Us:
Coupons in our Sunday, February 24th edition are worth more than $210!
- Obituaries for Feb. 17, 2019
- Obituaries for Feb. 18, 2019
- Three eateries receive ‘B’ grades
- Northern Wayne classrooms may be delayed
- Obituaries for Feb. 14, 2019
- Obituaries for Feb. 15, 2019
- Obituaries for Feb. 20, 2019
- Keeping the tradition alive
- Goldsboro woman facing incest, statutory rape charges
- Arrest results from kidnapping, assault case
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.